Monday, March 1, 2010

Tell Me All Of What You've Heard

I kept thinking about paper cranes last night. I wrote this song once (the only song I've ever really made) and it starts off with a line about paper birds. Then one time Mathew told Lacey to decorate her apartment in paper cranes. Then I started remembering how my dad taught me how to make them when I was about nine years old. For a second I realized that my dad isn't too bad most of the time. He's just not very conventional and he makes mistakes. But anyways, now I really want to learn origami, so I think I'm going to buy some origami paper and watch youtube tutorials, lol. THEN I want to start incorporating them in paintings and projects.

Its kind of weird, but I think its awesome.

Alright, I have to actually finish my Logic paper because its due in a couple of hours.
Peace, Love, and all that other gay shit I adore.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment