Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patrick's Day, The Smiths, and Pancakes

Tomorrow is St Patrick's Day :O. I wish I had fun plans for it. Maybe I'll just buy a celtic CD and listen to it at work lol.

So, I hung out with Rachel and Mike yesterday and Mike was really drunk and was puking out of my car window. I wasn't drinking because by the time I got off of work they were already drunk and needed a DD. I hate being responsible ha, but talking with Rachel was interesting as always.

I decided that I really like my new job. I basically get paid to be lazy and when I am actually working, the work is easy and repetitive. I'm going to start bringing in homework because there are sometimes long stretches of nothing to do.

I spoke with Colin and told him that I know why his friends dislike me; I was rude to them for no reason back in the day. So now, I am supposed to go over to his house Thursday night and eat pancakes and I don't know if his friends will be awake or there, but I'm hoping they are so I can be nice to them. However, I am really nervous because I'm kind of awkward :/. But, he's my friend and I want to be apart of his world, and if he loves his friends then I want them to love me too. I sound so gay -_-. Also, I love emoticons ;D. Its hilarious that the computer doesn't tell me that "emoticons" isn't a word lol.

Well blogspot, I must flee.

No comments:

Post a Comment