Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Trolly Wood Is Taking Me Away

"Out one day
Walking one day
Out one day, with you hallelujah
We found a wood, then we unfound a wood
And then we cried, "Oh No"
And, please tell me will we ever find it again?
In the depths of Trolly Wood
Do trollies still drive?"

Its almost the lamest metaphor I've ever heard but I love it so much. The song is much better. If anyone reads this at all, they must listen. The harmonies are beautiful.

I did a lot of thinking today about things I've never thought as thoroughly about before. I started thinking about the willingness to give and the average amount of empathy people have. I was thinking about this one person I know and how very different their responses are to me from everyone else's. Most people don't take me seriously and I don't know why. There was also this guy at work who said no to giving a fellow employee a ride home at 11 pm 5 minutes away from work, because he had "somewhere to go". I kept going over these two things in my head over and over again and I cried at work. Lol I'm really gay because I cried at work, but I like to think it doesn't count because no one there knew it.

Eh, I just re-read that, and it doesn't hold very much substance compared to what it does to my brain. C'est la vie

I stood underneath a water fall and I couldn't catch my breath. I fell in love with a water fall and I couldn't catch my breath. No darling, I couldn't catch my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment