Monday, March 15, 2010

Krystal vs Gravity

One time I stepped off a two story cliff and somehow I didn't fall. I just floated for what seemed like eternity, wondering if I should jump back to the edge or just wait to fall. I didn't want to battle with demise, I just wanted to know what it felt like. I wanted to know how gravity would take control over me and if my stomach REALLY would stay 200 feet in the air while I was plummeting. I guess I could have used a bungee chord but then it would still be a bit manipulative. I didn't think of placing any padding below me until I had already jumped. But today, of all days, gravity didn't seem to be working. I don't know if he took the day off, or what really happened, but I was still floating while I realized that this would be a good thing to document. I realized that since I hadn't followed through with any precautions prior to irrationally going with instinct, I could have just accidentally fucking killed myself. So, I made my way back to the edge. As I sit and type I keep thinking about how stupid one must be to pull such a stunt. Thank you Mr. Gravity for having my back. We shall meet again!

I have no idea what I'm talking about... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment