Friday, March 12, 2010

He Ate My Heart

Good afternoon dearest blogspot...
It is around 5:40 pm and I am extremely tired. I have work in about an hour and a half. I'm really bored and I miss having time to breathe and nap. Dad keeps bragging about work stuff because he's not modest ha. It is officially spring break and I would like to do something really fun. I am supposed to go to a club with my friend Candice from work but I don't know how down I am. I'm just kind of sleepy. Dad is still talking about some stuff. He never really responds to me when I'm talking and he's on the computer, thats kind of what I'm doing right now.

I feel kind of down right now for some silly reasons but it will probably disappear when I get to work because I always forget why I'm down when I am working lol. I miss Britany but I'm not going to swallow my pride in this situation because I am really passionate about my stance. I also wish I could just buy my laptop and stop worrying about whether its a good decision or not. Dad is now talking to the people on the TV telling them to buy some house...they can't hear you dad.

Yesterday I went to coffee with Heather and she was playing guitar and I was singing. I think the old man who was reading was really annoyed with us. He's probably a republican though so his opinion doesn't matter. Then I starting dancing around and singing like a Disney princess and Heather thought she should record me, so she did. I watched it later and it was funny.

I bought a lot of stuff I didn't need today but I don't care because I have money. I need to apply for scholarships over the break but I don't want to so I told my mom to heckle me into applying for them. Now dad is complaining about the commercials on the TV. But ANYWAYS, I'm waiting for school and I'm excited. I can start registering for classes on the 24th and its super cool.

Kenneth told me he is getting married today and that really weird to me. Then I realized that I know three girls at work who are engaged, my friend Rikki is engaged, and Bri is separated from her husband. When the hell did I get so old. A few days ago Colin asked me what I was doing and I said I was going to pick up my friend who has children. Then he was like...oh yeah that one girl, and then I had to clarify that , no, its a different one. So basically, I have married/separated/engaged/and motherly friends. When did I get so old? And the real kicker is that I cannot even BEGIN to imagine myself as any of those. Even if I somehow ended up with the man of my dreams, there is no way in hell I would want to get married OR have children. It basically sounds like a nightmare.

I bought the new Lady Gaga CD
You're jealous

I'm super spacey right now so I am gonna leave. Hopefully I can update tomorrow too. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment