Friday, February 26, 2010

Space Balls

Quantum physics cannot even begin to explain this kind of force field. Its the kind of issue where I am about 4 moons broken into perfect spherical quarters that cannot help but show you off. I'm dancing with myself, however I'm kept at such a radical distance. There are an infinite amount of planets circling, ovaling, and who the hell else knows what those huge rocks/gas/thingswehaven'tdiscoveredyet are doing. But they are doing it. I haven't seen it all, but I don't want to. Those planets don't have shit on my planet, because I get it. I've seen a couple. Fallen out of orbit. I've joined other scenarios, quite different from this, and decided that that shit wasn't cutting it. There weren't enough colours. The sound of white noise was a slightly different amount of megahertz. Basically, I just couldn't stand it. So I came back, but your colours have dimmed and you won't play music for me anymore. Planet, you're a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment