Friday, February 26, 2010

Art Major &A Techie

Alright, my major is now officially changed to "Art exploratory". The next three years of my life are going to be basically ALL art studies because I am essentially finished with my general classes for college.

I keep peeking my head around the corner to check up on you. But, you're still typing. I call the phone lying next to you, but you're too engaged in work to notice it is vibrating. I slip on the most fantastic of gowns, twirl around, massage your neck, then kiss you on the cheek. You then jerk away because I'm but a mere distraction from this new love of yours. I sit there for a whole 27 minutes narrowing my eyes at you, ready to amuse you with a bitchy/snarky comment. However, you don't look up, which means our eyes don't meet, WHICH also means...I now feel stupid. So now, I take off all my clothes, slip off the tiara I thought YOU would think would be cheeky, I walk out of the room, naked, and you're still typing. In the hall way I curtsy(as ladies do), and leave you behind with nothing but my scent. I love you, but you're a mess. Go cuddle with your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment