Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Day Continued...

Alright, I've been writing and doing taxes all day. The things about my taxes is...I was almost done, then I had to download a PDF opener (this computer is lame), so it closed Firefox. I am also having trouble with my 1098-T. So...taxes are at a standstill. And, I'm almost done with my paper. I am so unbelievably bored and no one cares about any of this, so I type it in here. Heather invited me to go hang out with her at the fairgrounds, but I just didn't have any time with all of this shit that I had to do.

Britany sent me a message via Facebook the other day and said she was having a love affair. I was kind of trippin balls about it, but finally today she says it is with Lady Gaga -_-. JFC. I thought she was for real. But anyways, I'm glad she caved, I knew it would happen. No one can resist the bitches charm. Not even Mathew.

I am fairly certain that Colin has done the impossible and has fallen off the planet. Its so hard to hold/start a conversation with him. He's seriously my best friend which is so unhealthy in more than one way :[. Stupid busy queer /sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment