Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm awesome

I need to stop drinking my weight in coffee when I'm at work because then I can never get to sleep at a reasonable hour. I finished my Power Point for Research Methods, I secured my A for Logic, now I just need to finish all of my grammar summaries for French. I feel so accomplished. Summer classes and then...ASU.

I tap my fingers waiting for what I know will happen. I listen to rhythmns fall and sigh and drive and crawl. I hear the air in a lung, maybe two. It all just depends and what you do. I tap my toes in a jog subdued. Jog in place and forward at once. They dance and weep, they run and leap. I watch my limbs as they're out of control. My face, it changes in a rigamarole. It laughs it, it cries, it seems perplexed, it smirks, it scowls, its imperfect. My mouth eats your words because it doesn't care. Doesn't care of your actions while I am there. We sang, we kissed, we loved and laughed. You left, I pondered, sat and sat. My fingers they still tap tap tap. Now what I think of you is crap crap crap. Hahaha. I'm so stupid

I'm trying to blog again and nothing I write is really that good yet. I hope you (the general public) read this (even though I'm sure its not many, nor any actual constant reading stranger), HOWEVER...please don't judge me.

Whatever. I'm awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment