Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What it is, it is

I guess I should include an update.

I have the most beautiful life in the world. It's stressful, I'm sleepy a lot, but I have so much love.

I'm at Arizona State, now. It's strange and different, boring and fun, awkward and artsy, blah blah blah. I'm going to school for Art Education and I only have the smallest amount of doubt. I'm sticking with it though.

I've learned a lot about myself but I am no well-versed woman. I'm still awkward, comedic, romantic, and impulsive. I'm learning about the shade of grey and trying to be less extreme. I laugh at stupid shit everyday yet also get caught up in my own mind about similarly stupid shit. I talk to much when I shouldn't and not enough when I should.

I don't seem to have a lot of friends. My close friends have turned into acquantances. I miss having close bonds. I also seem to have forgotten how to socialize. This probably bothers me more than most things. I tried to hold onto dying friendships for too long and when I realized that they were close to dead...I realized I didn't have much else.

But...then there is Erik. He is the sunshine. He has a mysterious demeanor with a twist of snide. He's a smartass with fascinations in the strangest of things. He's also the best friend anyone could ask for. I don't just say this because I'm his girlfriend, I say this because it's apparent in all of his relationships. He'll drop his entire world for a friend who needs help. But me...I'm lucky, because he loves the SHIT out of me.

So, there's that.

Summary?! I'm a senior at ASU, I have no friends, I confuse myself, I have a knack for self-depricating humor, and I love the balls out of my boyfriend. What it is, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment