Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Double Shot Neurotic Twitter Latte PLZZZZ?

So I'm slowly but surely reading this Miranda July book in little chucks. There are things I ABSOLUTELY love and then other things that make my brain say "realllyyyy? >_>". But, its a book of short stories so when I don't like something, it is eventually over and then I'm set on another journey. This, I like a lot.

Failed a placement exam for Math. Need to retake it. Cried about it like a bitch. The end.

Trying to get into twitter. Read an article Colin wrote about it, made me understand more stuff. I mostly just like my name a lot (ColourMePlz) and since I'm pretty into aesthetics (text aesthetics?) its helps as well. I need like..a push Idk. It seems interesting enough from other people's perspective, but I feel out of the Twitter loop. Its like a "cool guy" group that won't tell me the secret password.

I'm really excited for the end of this incredibly looonnngggg semester. I hate French, Math, Research Methods, and Logic. Wait what?! Thats all of my classes?! Yes...yes it is. I just need to keep pushing through this shit, I just don't want to. But I will, because I'm neurotic. I use that excuse for everything, " I can't fill this stats table out fast enough because I'm neurotic", "I can't stop smoking cigarettes, I'm too neurotic", "I'm just a neurotic blogger", "I have to change my major because Psychology is causing me to be MORE neurotic." I think that perhaps I don't ACTUALLY have any neurosis, maybe I have just CONVINCED myself that I do. Like, I'm using them as an excuse to display pseudo-interesting character qualities. Wow, way to discredit yourself Krystal.

I don't actually think that. I'm just pretty into self deprecating humor.Or maybe its a defense mechanism? WHO CARES. GET OUT OF MY HEAD PSYCHOLOGICAL MIND SET.

On a simultaneously high and low note. I can still taste it and it still tastes sweet. JFC it tastes like a Honey Soy Latte, and oh how I love those.

I'm very strange today

No comments:

Post a Comment